Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
SUCCESS Gymnastics is open year-round. Once your child is enrolled at SUCCESS Gymnastics, she/he will be enrolled until we are notified otherwise. This means that whenever your child would like to take a break, you will need to fill out a withdrawal notice at the front office by the 15th of the month prior to effective month. SUCCESS reserves a spot for your child until we are notified by you IN WRITING. Telling your child’s teacher or leaving a voicemail (rather than filling out the appropriate drop form at the front desk) is NOT considered proper notice. Please note that in the months of June, July, and August our class schedule is reduced, and you may be notified by SUCCESS to transfer to another class and time if your regular class day and time is not offered during these summer months. If the suggested date and time for the summer class does not work and you need to drop the class, you, again, need to complete a withdrawal form or a transfer form to a different class.
When registering for a class at SUCCESS you are directed to create a Parent Portal account. This account allows you to check payments, add classes and enroll for other events, such as clinics, birthday parties, summer camps, and open gyms. Email communication will also be through the JackRabbit software.
Starting Mid-June SUCCESS will be implementing SpotTV as a way for parents to view their athlete’s participation on their phone. Each family will set up their viewing through their JackRabbit parent portal. You will only have access to log on and view only your child’s class.
• Tuition will be charged to your parent portal account on the 1st of each month. It is your
responsibility to keep credit card numbers updated throughout the year. This can be done through your parent portal account or stopping by the office.
• You will be charged a $25 fee if your card is denied.
• Tuition is the same EVERY month regardless of the number of weeks of class. While some months have 5 classes, and we do not charge extra, we also do not pro-rate for an occasional month with only 3 classes.
• Tuition is not prorated for missed classes, and no refund will be issued for cancellations due to inclement weather.
• Our curriculum is designed to start any day of the month.
• All breaks and holidays are previously factored into your monthly tuition and are not
prorated month to month.
• Monthly tuition is based on a calendar year. Your first month payment and registration fee will need to be received before the first day of class in order to hold your athlete’s spot in the class.
Annual Registration Fees
• A registration fee of $35 is due when you pay your first month’s tuition and on the
anniversary of your first registration. Your parent portal account will be charged this fee on the anniversary date. A discounted rate of $30 is available for each additional sibling, which is also paid with the first month’s tuition and the charged on the anniversary of your first registration.
• An annual Safety Compliance fee ($10-$15) will go into effect starting September 2020 to assist in COVID-19, USAG, and Safe Sport compliance. Exact amount will be announced prior to the start of the school year schedule
Sibling Discount on Registration Fee
We have a sibling discount for our Annual Registration Fee. The 1st registered child is $35, and the 2nd and 3rd children are $30.
Year round Classes
• Classes are held year-round.
• You will be notified by your coach if your gymnast is being moved to a different class. You can then stop by the office to fill out a class transfer form.
• If you need to switch times/day of your gymnast’s class please stop by the office and fill out a transfer form. A charge of $10.00 will be billed to your account if you transfer more than 2 times within 6 months.
• SUCCESS reserves the right to close a class at any time, due to low registrations. You will be notified by email or phone if this should arise.
If your child needs to discontinue participation in class, you must personally complete a SUCCESS withdrawal form and return it to the front office by the 15th of the month. No withdrawal notices via phone or email please.
Failure to properly notify SUCCESS will result in continued tuition charges. Tuition is due for the entire month in which a drop occurs and accounts will be charged accordingly. This allows us time to open your child’s spot to another gymnast, take your account off of automatic billing and adjust our coaching staff if needed.
Missing Classes and Make-up Policy
Please call or email the office if your child will miss a class. Unfortunately, we are unable to allow make-ups for missed classes. However, SUCCESS will host a FREE open gym each spring to make up for a class that you may have missed. Please watch for this to be emailed out.
If your child misses two or more classes due to a serious illness, injury or surgery, please communicate to the office ASAP. We will consider make-ups after your child is better. Please note in the months of June, July, and August we do allow make-ups. All make-ups during these months need to be approved through the office at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to not overbook a class.
Coming Ready for Class
Leotards are best.
Please wear comfortable and safe clothes free of zippers and snaps for the safety of the athletes.
Swimsuits and sports bras that expose the midriff area are not acceptable. We are following the rules and policies of USAG Safe Sport.
For safety reasons, long hair should be pulled back.
Merchandise for Sale in Lobby
Leotards and booty shorts are for sale in the lobby. They change every month, so grab your favorite when you see it. Prices are on wall near rack.
T-Shirts and other SUCCESS apparel are also available. Purchases can be made for these items at the office window.
Stop by the office today to get a loyalty punch card, and start earning prizes!
We offer Open Gym throughout the year!
Open Gym is open to all SUCCESS members and non-members. Schedules and prices will be posted on our website.
Office Hours (subject to change)
Monday-Thursday 9:00-noon, 4:30-8:00 Saturday morning 8:45-11:00
Our coaches offer private lessons. Please email the office for more information and to schedule a time.
Twice a year (Dec. and May) your child will receive a certificate and a progress report. This certificate will identify what class your child should enroll in. Please keep in mind every child progresses at a different pace. Some levels may take 6 months to master while some may take a year.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child, please set up a time with the coach or contact the office, and they will let the coach know, so they can contact you. If it is a quick question you can ask them before or after, but normally the coaches have other classes to coach.
Please make sure you are getting our emails. We do a lot of communication through email. Please enter all email addresses you wish for us to communicate with on your parent portal account.